Paris

11.15.00

"Ever since I began to compose, I have remained true to my starting principle: not to write a page because no matter what public, or what pretty girl wanted it to bethus or thus; but to write solely as I myself thought best, and as it gave me pleasure.” Felix Mendelssohn

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

“…terima dengan lapang dada, dunia belum berakhir, masih banyak ikan di laut, setelah hujan muncul pelangi, jodoh pasti tak lari kemana…” – Aline Ofeli

Loin Des Yeux, Loin Du Coeur , Jauh di mata, jauh di hati

Bon sang ne peut pas mentir , Pribadi yang baik takkan berdusta

“Tu peux si tu veux” , Ada kemauan, ada jalanAeolus Sena

...when two souls, which have sought each other for, however long in the throng, have finally found each other …a union, fiery and pure as they themselves are… begins on earth and continues forever in heaven.

I dreamed of you last night, I can’t wait to see you again

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happens…”Kak Ezra

“Chassez le naturel, il revient au gallop…” , Macan tutul tak bias menghilangkan totolnya - Aeolus Sena

You Might Also Like

0 comments